If you’ve been looking for the BEST gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe (that also happens to be able to be dairy free) – Look no further! I have been gluten free for almost 8 years now and this recipe is by far the easiest and best tasting I’ve found. Period.
I’ve tested this recipe a few different ways and this one takes the cake…(or cookie) I guess I should say!
These cookies are super moist, chewy and golden. Just like a cookie should be. Most gluten-free cookies turn out dry and taste bland. Not these!
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Butter (I used Earth Balance Soy Free)
- 3 Tablespoons Almond Milk (or other dairy free milk)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups gluten free all purpose flour (I use King Arthur Measure for Measure flour with Xanthan Gum)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink salt
- 1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life Dark Morsels (dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients of gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, pour into dry ingredients.
- Add milk (I used almond), brown sugar and white sugar. Combine. Add eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon chocolate chip dough into 1.5″ balls and distribute evenly to cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool 5 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.
- Eat and enjoy that gluten-free tasty goodness!